Quality Assurance refers to the set of methodologies and strategies implemented to predict, analyze and provide accurate resolutions for clients in order to provide an effortless experience to their customers. It involves the use of data and relevant technologies to review customer behavior, journey, and emotional response, to tailor the approach to suit evolving consumer trends.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) ensures that every process of customer interaction meets a defined quality standard within all channels and across all associates. The QMS is designed to set high standards of excellence in performance to meet business requirements across all industries and verticals. The approach involves strategic audits and reviews along with analytics-based improvements to deliver excellent customer satisfaction and provide high-quality services.
The approach to Quality Assurance involves practices that ensure excellence in customer experience and business development. Our strategy involves providing value to clients by identifying and providing resolutions to their customers. Quality Assurance comprises of the following:
- Performance excellence involves leading the journey of performance excellence through Lean Six Sigma and strategic business improvement projects and partnering and acting as a subject matter expert to stakeholders in identifying and prioritizing improvement projects. The focus is on application of performance measurement as an early warning system through lead and lag measures. We specialize in:
- Cost Reduction
- CSAT, NPS, Repeat Rate, First Contact Resolution
- TAT, Handle Time
- Sales conversion, Collections, Lead generation
- Retention [Customer/Employee]
- Channel wise customer behavior and predictive AI enables insights.
- The Transaction Quality Framework ensures that all customer relationship executives deliver a positive experience to meet the client-specified target and ensure complete satisfaction. This involves defining and communicating standards to be achieved by the program, measuring against these standards consistently, and raising alerts when the defined standards are not met. Parameters and factors for quality such as defect handling, defect log, causal analysis, corrective-preventive action, calibrations, and reporting methodology are agreed upon with the client.
- Process Excellence involves ensuring timely completion of audit and inspection CAPAs relating to processes and procedures through ISO 9001 and COPC standards using our PEX frameworks. The approach involves providing support for the generation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, working practices, and business continuity plans for the organization to ensure regulatory reporting compliance for adverse experience reports, fostering a continuous improvement culture.
- Risk and Compliance involve adopting risk mitigation practices and a good risk management framework to minimize or mitigate risks in the processes and ensure compliance. The methodologies involve Failure Mode Effect Analysis, identification of preventive and detective controls, and identification of process improvements. With the new regulatory requirements, servicing customer satisfaction has become more complex. Hence, the adoption of risk mitigation practices and a good risk management framework is critical to serve customers.